How much can you borrow?
If you want to take out the best auto loan with Star One Credit Union, you can get new car loans with up to 100% financing of the purchase price plus tax, license, and service contracts.
What types of vehicles are eligible for financing?
Auto loans from Star One Credit Union cover most cars (including classics and Teslas) SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, and boats.
How do I qualify?
There are stipulations to joining this credit union, and Star One only offers membership to:
- Individuals who live, work or attend school in Santa Clara County, California
- Individuals who live, work or attend school in Alameda County, Merced County, Monterey County, San Benito County, San Joaquin County, San Mateo County, Santa Cruz County, and Stanislaus County, California
- Employees of corporate partners
- Retirees of Lockheed Martin
- Immediate family members of current Star One members
- Star One Credit Union employees
What documents do I need?
Be sure to gather your essential documents before applying. At Star One you’ll need your social security number, your driver’s license, and proof of employment.