How much can you borrow?
The People Driven Credit Union has the option when taking an auto loan to finance the entire market value of a new car.
What types of vehicles are eligible for financing?
The auto loans cover most cars and larger road vehicles, while a separate loan can be taken out to cover motorcycles, boats, and RVs.
How do I qualify?
A membership with People Driven Credit Union can be gained if:
- You live, work, attend school or worship within the Southeast Michigan counties of:
- St. Clair
- Employees or retired employees of the following:
- Tower Automotive.
- Ford Motor Company
- Visteon Corporation
- Automotive Components Holdings
- Johnson Controls Inc
- Hoover Automotive Systems Group
- People Driven Credit Union.
- Anyone related to a PDCU member by blood or marriage
- Retirees. Anyone over age 55 who receives some form of retirement payment from private or government sources and lives in a retirement organization located in the above counties.
What documents do I need?
Make sure, before beginning your application process online, you have collected together all the relevant information and documentation, in order to save time and make things easier. You’ll simply need some ID, your SSN, and proof of address.