How much can you borrow?
It’s possible when taking auto loans out with Patelco Credit Union to finance the full 100% shelf value of a new car, or even 125% if you’d prefer.
What types of vehicles are eligible for financing?
Most vehicles are covered by Patelco Credit Union’s auto loans, such as cars, trucks, motorcycles, and boats.
How do I qualify?
In order to become a member of Patelco you simply need to meet one of the following criteria to join:
- Live, work, attend school, or worship in one of these eligible locations:
- Contra Costa
- El Dorado
- San Francisco
- San Joaquin
- San Mateo
- Santa Clara
- Santa Cruz
- Be enrolled or be an alumnus of these universities:
- University of California Berkeley
- San Francisco State University
- California State University East Bay
- Be employed by a Patelco sponsor company
- Have a family member or roommate who is a current Patelco member
- Be the surviving spouse or child of a deceased employee-eligible member
- Become a member of the Financial Fitness Association
What documents do I need?
You’ll need documents that prove the following information: social security number, driver’s license or government ID, current home address, and a credit card or external bank account to fund your new account (only for accounts opened online).