How Much Can You Borrow?
If you pass Partner Colorado’s eligibility test, it’s fine for you to take a loan for the full retail value of your car, and there seems to be no maximum.
What types of vehicles are eligible for financing?
Partner Colorado Credit Union’s best auto loans cover most forms of vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, and boats.
How do I qualify?
The Partner Colorado Credit Union has a variety of different ways in which you might be eligible for membership, as follows:
- You’re a current or retired employee of the Colorado Post Office, Denver Water Organization, HealthONE Hospitals, any affiliated organizations or a family member
- You’ve got an immediate family member or live in the household of a Partner Colorado member
- You live or work in Adams County, Denver County, Jefferson County, Douglas County or Arapahoe County
- You’re 55 years or older and live within the Denver Metro area
- You’re an employee of a restaurant or other business belonging to the Colorado Restaurants Association
- You or an immediate family member work for a company that’s partnered with Partner Colorado, referred to as a Select Employee Group (SEG).
What documents do I need?
Make sure before beginning the process that you’ve got the correct documents prepared.
You’ll need your driver’s license, social security number, and some proof of your eligibility in one of the above categories.