How much can you borrow?
At Georgia's Own Credit Union it's possible to fully finance your new auto 100%, covering all tax and everything that contributes to the market value.
What types of vehicles are eligible for financing?
The best auto loans at Georgia's Own Credit Union mean that you can cover not just the majority of cars, boats, motorcycles, and recreational vehicles.
How do I qualify?
There are 6 ways you can qualify for membership, as follows:
- Be a resident or employed in one of the following counties:
- Be a member of the Georgia’s Own Foundation
- Live in Georgia and be a member of the Getting Ahead Association
- Be a current student, faculty or staff employee, retiree, or alumni of Georgia State University.
- Be a family member of a current Georgia’s Own Credit Union member. Anyone related by blood, adoption, or marriage is eligible.
- Be an employee or retiree of one of our Premier Partners.
What documents do I need?
Be sure to grab your social security number, driver’s license, and proof of address before beginning.