How Much Can You Borrow?
Fairwinds Credit Union offers you the entire asking price of any new vehicle.
What types of vehicles are eligible for financing?
The best auto loans at Fairwinds Credit Union can be used to cover most road vehicles, be they four or two-wheeled.
However, boats aren’t covered.
How do I qualify?
Fairwinds serves members throughout the country and parts of the world. You’re eligible to join in the following ways:
- You live, work, or operate a business in the following Florida counties:
- Brevard, Broward, Charlotte, Collier, Duval, Flagler, Hillsborough, Indian River, Lake, Lee, Manatee, Martin, Miami-Dade, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Polk, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Sarasota, Seminole or Volusia.
- You’re an immediate family member of a current Fairwinds member.
- You’re a University of Central Florida student, faculty member, staff member, or alumnus.
- You become a contributor to the Fairwinds Foundation because you cannot join by another means. Fairwinds will make a contribution of $10 on your behalf.
What documents do I need?
Be prepared with your documents so as to make the loan process easier.
You’ll need some proof of personal information such as social security number, address, employment and income.