How Much Can You Borrow?
- The minimum loan is $4000, and the Maximum is $40,000 for both new and used vehicles.
- APR is 3.24%.
- Loan tenure varies from 24 to 84 months.
- the amount ranges between $7500 to $50,000 at a starting APR of 4.15%.
- Monthly payments and APR are finalized only at the participating dealer.
- APR is calculated based on an individual’s credit and financing characteristics like total amount, the term of payment, down payment, etc.
What Type of Vehicles Is Eligible for Financing Loan?
Capital One offers a financing solution to both new and used vehicles. Vehicles can be car, truck, SUV, or van. If you are planning to buy a used vehicle, then they must be a 2009 model or later with less than 120,000 miles covered.
How Do I Qualify?
Our Auto Navigator tool allows us to check if you pre-qualify for financing without impacting the credit score.
How Does Auto Navigator Help Me?
Auto Navigator helps in finding a perfect car for you. Our program helps you to search and save your choices according to your budget.
It allows us to determine if you are pre-qualified for financing without affecting your credit score. Once you are clear with the numbers, you can head straight away to the dealer without wasting time.
Capital One pre-qualification offer expires 30 days after submitting the request if it expires, you can re-apply, but the terms of the offer might change.
What Does Auto Navigator Show?
Auto Navigator clearly shows various specifications of vehicles like the model, mileage, kilometers covered, etc. from its inventory. It also indicates payment options so that you can plan your expenses and savings accordingly before deciding to buy your dream car. It shows monthly payment amount, APR, and other personal terms so that there is transparency in the selected offer.
- Citizenship or possessing a residence permit
- Monthly income of $1500
- 18+ years of age
- Valid street or residential address
- Driver’s license
- Good payment history and standing with existing Capital One account
- A credit score of at least 550
What Documents Should I Provide?
Proof of Residence and Income are essential documents to be submitted. It can be uploaded securely in the Auto Navigator tool or faxed.
Supporting documents for residence proof includes utility bills, bank statements, etc. Whereas for Income proof, recent pay stubs can be requested while applying for a loan.