How much can you borrow?
When taking one of the best auto loans with Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union, you can cover the full retail price of a new vehicle.
What types of vehicles are eligible for financing?
Auto loans will cover most cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks. You can take loans for boats or RVs separately.
How do I qualify?
There are a number of ways in which you can qualify for membership, as follows:
You're an employee or volunteer of any of these organizations:
- State of Minnesota
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Affinity Plus Federal Credit Union
- Any organization that receives funding from the State of Minnesota (including, but not limited to, most schools, community colleges, private and public universities, nursing homes and hospitals, counties, cities, and non-profit groups)
You’re a student or alumnus of the following schools:
Any Minnesota State college and university
- MN State community colleges
- MN State technical colleges
- Bemidji State University
- Metropolitan State University
- Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- St. Cloud State University
- Winona State University
University of Minnesota
- Current students of Twin Cities campus only
- Alumni currently paying dues to Alumni Association
You live, work, or worship in the following cities:
- Arden Hills
- Minneapolis (Downtown)
- Mounds View
- New Brighton
- St. Anthony
- St. Paul (Downtown)
What documents do I need?
When applying for your loan, you’ll be asked for some personal information and proof.
Be prepared with your social security number, driver’s license and proof of address.